Friday, May 22, 2015

Time to get back to my roots🎨🚂

That's funny how that little icon looks like my train. This is an inspiration , because my grandson loves trains. I worked with THOMAS THE TRAIN down one of the isles and never realized what a world that was created around that train and his station friends. Now I watch my little guy scream and laugh when he hears the toot-toot of the beginning mantra of that train. The next step is to save up for the software to digitize this little bugger. Unfortunately, my software is outdated, since I updated my computers. So it will be a little while. I should maybe start on his girl friend. Every train needs a friend.

It has been awhile since my last blog. I'll stay in touch. In the meantime..Live your life to it's fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment