Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Special Mom...

I wrote about my Mom earlier this year. She has gone thru allot more since then. As of today my Mom lost out to a stroke that crippled half her being. They have all kinds of issues with cancer, alzheimers, other things Susan B. Koaman, etc. There should be something on strokes and diabetes. We had to call in the big guns, she did not want to live anymore, had enough. Gilchrist was good, I was better. Did not how I did what I had to do for my Mom. But she did not want to live being unable to do anything. Kidney dialysis, diabetic, could not eat, not hardly talk. Could not walk, not even move hardly. She is such a power house. They say, God only gives you what you can handle. I must be able to handle allot. I have allot of grief. So I am blogging. Going to turn in now. More to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment